Due to Victorian Government legislation and our commitment to providing a covid-safe environment, casual shooting at Endeavour Hills Leisure Centre has been replaced with half court hire. This ensures we can achieve structure with bookings, separation of courts and contact tracing can be accomplished. We are unable to provide walk-up entry at this time, with all sessions needing to be booked.
Half court hire will be coming soon, 50 minute sessions, with a maximum of 5 people attending as a group will be coming soon. Entry into the facility is permitted at the start of the session time and all group members must have existed the facility by the session end time. Sessions are $20 and strictly limited to 5 people per booking.
Half court hire terms and conditions;
- All bookings are subject to availability and must be made and paid for online
- 50 minute booking time allocation (inclusive of arrival and departure time)
- Contact tracing requirements must be adhered to and QR code registration completed prior to attending
- The hirer group is to supply balls and these must be sanitised by the user upon entry into the facility
- Booking confirmation must be presented upon entry and all members associated
- All members associated with the booking must check in with reception together
- Centre conditions of entry and requirements must be followed at all times
- Wristbands must be worn at all times on either the wrist or the ankle
- All members of the booking are to only use the allocated space
- All customers participate at their own risk and discretion. YMCA is not liable for any injuries that may occur during casual access session.
- Commercial food and drink is not permitted within the Centre at any time
- In the interests of all patrons, music is not to be played within the Centre
- Scooters and bikes are not permitted in the Centre at any time
- Appropriate attire must be worn at all times, this includes shoes which don’t mark the courts
- YMCA reserves the right to cancel, amend or change a booking at any time.
- It is acknowledged that the YMCA can’t remove all risks of COVID-19 at the facility and you acknowledge that the organisation can’t be held liable in any manner should you contract COVID-19 from the facility