Due to Victorian Government legislation and our commitment to providing a covid-safe environment, all users will need to complete Centre contact tracing.
Casual Shooting Terms and Conditions:
- Session times are 1 hour 45 minute in length (inclusive of arrival and departure time)
- Contact tracing requirements must be adhered to and QR code registration completed prior to attending
- The user is to supply a ball and these must be sanitised by the user upon entry into the facility
- Booking confirmation must be presented upon entry
- Centre conditions of entry and requirements must be followed at all times
- Wristbands must be worn at all times on either the wrist or the ankle
- Upon arrival the user will be provided a court allocation
- All customers participate at their own risk and discretion. YMCA is not liable for any injuries that may occur during casual access session.
- Commercial food and drink is not permitted within the Centre at any time
- In the interests of all patrons, music is not to be played within the Centre
- Scooters and bikes are not permitted in the Centre at any time
- Appropriate attire must be worn at all times, this includes shoes which don’t mark the courts
- YMCA reserves the right to cancel, amend or change a booking at any time.
- It is acknowledged that the YMCA can’t remove all risks of COVID-19 at the facility and you acknowledge that the organisation can’t be held liable in any manner should you contract COVID-19 from the facility
Sessions are $4.50, casual stadium prices will increase from January 2, 2021.