Youth memberships are available for those aged 10 – 15 years, offering access to a wide range of services and programs within the ONE Casey Centres. Youth members will receive an initial assessment with a trainer, along with their guardian, and then be able to access the facilities.
We have Full Access memberships available that gives the user access to everything within Endeavour Hills Leisure Centre, the gym and all group fitness classes tailored to improving the fitness, strength and well-being of members.
Additionally, the membership comes with reciprocal rights, which means members can access the same services at Casey ARC and Casey RACE which includes pools, spa, sauna, steam room, gym and group fitness classes.
Refer to the Youth Membership Information below for full details of what a Youth Membership includes.
Full Access Membership Includes:
- Gym - Access during staffed hours.
- Group Fitness- Refer to Youth Membership Information booklet for limitations.
- Gym Consultation - Inductions, personalised programs (PSP), technique cues and check-ins.
- Reciprocal Access - Free access to Doveton Pool, Casey ARC, and Casey RACE.
- Stadium Access - Free casual shooting at Casey Stadium and the Endeavour Hills Leisure Centre (subject to availability).
- YMCA 10 Pass Card, which gives you 10 free uses at any YMCA Victoria facility.
- Discounts at the Endeavour Hills Leisure Centre merchandise store.
- Online Customer Portal and app so you can conveniently manage your membership online and book into group fitness classes.
- Free Wifi access.