Youth membership are available for youth aged 12 – 17 years and get access to use a wide range of services and programs within the centres. Youth members will receive an initial assessment with a trainer, along with their guardian, and then be able to access the facilities with their new program.
We help to set the foundations for 'fitness for life' by teaching young people how to use gym equipment with correct technique.
Facilities and classes
With this membership you'll enjoy access to:
- Youth Members also benefit with a $0 joining fee and access to the centres health club group fitness and pools anytime during opening hours!
- Access to our fully qualified fitness professionals for personal success plans, check in and assessments.
- Access to Personal Training and Group Personal Training is available by appointment (additional cost).
- Youth Members under the age of 16 are able to participate in all group fitness classes excluding the following - Boxing, Adrenaline, Body Pump & Circuit classes such as Smash.
Personal Success Plan
The Personal Success Plan is designed around you, to help you reach your fitness goals. We’re pleased to be able to offer this complimentary service to all new gym members.
Your Personal Success Plan will kick-start with a one-hour one-on-one induction with a qualified trainer. Your trainer will listen to your goals and tailor a program to suit your needs and fitness level. You’ll receive:
- One-on-one consultation and goals session with a qualified trainer
- Complete body composition tracking
- Full fitness program tailored to your fitness goals
- A second 30-minute follow-up appointment to assess your progress and adjust your program
- A third one-hour session with a qualified instructor to re-assess your fitness and progress your program
You can book your Personal Success Plan appointments in person at the gym or at reception.
- 10% off merchandise.
- YMCA member benefits card, giving you reciprocal rights when visiting our other facilities in Victoria.