At Endeavour Leisure Centre you’ll find a fully equipped gym, with modern electronic, pin loaded and free weight equipment. Your membership will grant you access to our:
- Functional training zone
- Free weights area
- Cardio area
- Group Fitness Studio
- Cycle Studio
No bookings are required for use of the gym, group fitness classes and customers can attend at any time during our operating hours. The safety of our community is important so please expect to see strict physical distancing measures when you arrive at the centre.
Personal Training is also available, for more information click here.
Important Gym Information
- Safety of the community is important, all members are to scan at reception and all other visitors to register and scan a QR code for contact tracing purposes. To receive your unique code via email, all you need to do is fill out a visitor registration form which can be found on our website. Once you have received your code, you will be able to use it to sign in every time you visit our centre.
- Limited change rooms access will be available, if required. Where possible, we continue to encourage customers to consider showering and changing at home.
- Health Club sessions aren’t time limited however, we ask all patrons to “get in, workout and go”
- No locker use
- Some equipment will be unavailable to assist with spacing around the health club
- Physical distancing must be adhered to at all times and you must have a face mask with you at all times
- There is a limit of 89 people in the health club during staffed hours
- There is a limit of 20 people for group fitness classes and 14 for RPM classes.
- Should capacity be reached we will operate on a one out, one in system
- Please bring your own mats to group fitness classes.
- If you are feeling sick or unwell please do not attend the Centre
- Staff will be completing regular cleaning during our opening hours, including cleaning between each of the sessions as well as during them.
- To enter the centre, make your way to the main entry. Contact tracing will occur at the entry and we ask that you use the hand sanitiser provided. Follow the floor markings and line up at the front desk, keeping 1.5 metres away from others. Entry into the facility for Group Fitness will only be permitted 5 minutes before the class commencement time.
- All equipment that is porous has been removed for safety ( i.e. no mats, resistance bands, yoga blocks, battle ropes or straps).
- Patrons are required to supply their own mats for group fitness classes that require these, including yoga and Pilates.
- Patrons can bring their own resistance bands for gym sessions if required.
- Towels are required for all sessions. Towels should be clean and a fresh with clean towel used for each session.
- Patrons will be required to clean/spray equipment down before and after use.
- Limited change rooms access will be available if required. Where possible, we continue to encourage customers to consider showering and changing at home.
- No locker access available. Please leave your valuable personal items at home.
- Patrons will need to promptly exit the facility straight after their session. Staff will provide direction and there will be signage to lead the way.
- We will have directional signage at the Centre to ensure we can adhere to social distancing requirements
Personal Success Plan
Support, guidance, education, results. We’re invested in your success! That’s why we offer every one of our members a Personal Success Plan, included at no extra cost. Designed to be flexible and of value to everyone from newbies to gym junkies, you have access to the expertise of a qualified Fitness Instructor to help you reach your goals. Appointments can be made at our Reception, or over the phone.
Week 1 – Planning Session & Program Run through Includes Goal Setting, exercise and medical history, measurements and fitness testing. You’ll have exercise demonstrations and support to work with our staff to create the program that’s right for you.
Week 2 – Program Check A personalised experience where we check your technique and inspire you to achieve your goals.
Ongoing – Review & Updates Re-measure, re-test and re-evaluate your goals. Without changes your results can plateau. Your program review and update is available as often as needed to assist you with continued motivation, confidence and progress.
Health and Fitness Services
- Health Club costs:
- $10 for members on suspension
- $25 for casual
- $22.60 for concession / senior casual
- Group Fitness costs:
- $10 for members on suspension
- $15.40 for casuals
- $14 for concession / senior casual