Our gym is open 24/7 and is one of the first YMCA Victoria managed gyms to undergo refitting for conversion to the 24 hour format.
Having flexible choices is now a way of life, especially for time-poor people, so we are offering more flexibility to our members. At the YMCA, we aim to help people become healthier and happier so removing barriers to entry and providing options that suit all lifestyles is important.
As part of our 24/7 format, members will be required to complete an induction process before being able to access the centre when staff are not available. The induction process will be done online and members will be invited shortly to complete the induction process.
- Safety of the community is important, all members are to scan at reception and all other visitors to register and scan a QR code for contact tracing purposes. To receive your unique code via email, all you need to do is fill out a visitor registration form. Once you have received your code, you will be able to use it to sign in every time you visit our centre.
- Limited change rooms access will be available, if required. Where possible, we continue to encourage customers to consider showering and changing at home.
- Health Club sessions aren’t time limited however, we ask all patrons to “get in, workout and go”
- No locker use
- Some equipment will be unavailable to assist with spacing around the health club
- Members are required to clean and sanitise equipment after use
- 1.5m physical distancing must be adhered to at all times and you must have a face mask with you at all times
- Should capacity be reached we will operate on a one out, one in system
- Members must have their access band and have an active membership (not on suspension) to be permitted entry
- During non-staffed hours the capacity limit of the health club is 44 (Casey RACE=67) persons and where capacity has been reached, entry is not permitted
- Permitting access to another person or gaining access to the Centre or using another members access band will result in 24/7 access being terminated to both patrons
- Member access bands are non-transferable
- Should your access band be lost or stolen, the member must notify the Centre immediately to arrange a replacement. A replacement RFID incurs a fee of $20.
- A refresher of the online induction (click here) must be completed to ensure you are familiar with the location of duress buttons and lanyards, defibrillator, emergency exists and assembly areas, fire extinguishers, and first aid kit
- The duress pendant or alarm are only to be used in the event of an emergency, otherwise they will be liable for associated callout charges incurred by the security and emergency service providers
To get you started, we have compiled some Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) below.
If you would like any other further information not listed on our FAQ or are interested in becoming a member at Endeavour Hills Leisure Centre, please call us on 9213 1400, join online or fill out the enquiry form and a member of our staff will be in contact with you shortly.
Already a member and want to have 24/7 access? Click here and complete our 24/7 induction. Once completed your membership will be rolled over to a 24/7 membership within 3 working days.
*Our aim to have the gym open for the maximum amount of time. Due to Women’s Only Swimming at Casey RACE there will be a two hour period, each Saturday evening between 8pm - 10pm, when Casey RACE will have restricted access and be available for women only.